Monday, March 7, 2011

Day one week one

So  . . . 10 weeks of bootcamp. Three sessions per week. 6am to 7am on Tuesday ( today, gulp!) wednesday and friday's.


I am dressed and ready to go for my first session, woke up with a slight kink in my kneck, my bodies way of telling me not to bother perhaps?



So . . . I have decided to do bootcamp to help my weight loss along, 4 weeks ago I needed to lose 16 kilos ( 106 and should be 90 ) So I started eating well again. No snacking, just three good solid meals a day. That has been working well, but I havent been doing any major exercise. Bootcamp was being offered at work so I thought I would give it a go.

I am off now, its 5.30 and it takes 15 mins to get there at this time of the day. Will report when I get back.

Ps. Worried it will be all young fit people from the physical ed courses at the uni, only old fat bloke there will be me.

Update soon.

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment